Shipping & Returns
Shipping Important Points:
- We ship internationally! It is the customer’s responsibility to pay all the import and customs duties and additional fees incurred as a result of the shipment. International shipping delivery times vary depending on customs.
- Please note we are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items due to any parcel service fault.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Our return policy lasts 14 days. You have 14 days from the day you received your order till you can get it back in the mail and email us the tracking number. If more than 14 days have gone by since the time you received your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot accept or offer you a return or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and free from dirt, dust or any fragrances, and in the original packaging and same exact condition that you received it in.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt, invoice, or proof of purchase. If your return passes our inspection, you may receive an exchange or refund. Please include a note with your return stating your order number, the reason for the return, and please let us know what you would like in return.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Sale Items
- Gifted orders
*Please reach out to us for returns by emailing email@example.com. Once we have approved the return process is possible for your order, please return the package with original tags and labels to the address provided. If possible, please provide a tracking number.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Lost packages in-transit are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return.
If you are approved, then your refund or exchange will be processed. For refunds, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
We do offer exchanges within the US if the product is defective or damaged, but we don't offer any exchanges for international orders. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return address to send your item.
Exchanges will typically ship after your return is processed. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Late or missing refunds.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.